PySceneDetect License Agreement
PySceneDetect License (BSD 3-Clause) < http://www.bcastell.com/projects/PySceneDetect > Copyright (C) 2014-2023, Brandon Castellano. All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. 3. Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Ancillary Software Licenses
This section contains links to the license agreements for all third-party software libraries used and distributed with PySceneDetect. You can find copies of all the relevant license agreements referenced below if you installed a copy of PySceneDetect by looking at the LICENSE files in the installation directory.
- Copyright (C) 2017, Armin Ronacher.
- URL: http://click.pocoo.org/license/
- Copyright (C) 2005-2016, NumPy Developers.
- URL: http://www.numpy.org/license.html
- Copyright (C) 2017, Itseez.
- URL: http://opencv.org/license.html
- Copyright (C) 2017, Mike Boers and others
- URL: https://github.com/PyAV-Org/PyAV/blob/main/LICENSE.txt
- Copyright (C) 2014-2019, Matheus Vieira Portela and others
- URL: https://github.com/matheusportela/simpletable/blob/master/LICENSE
- Copyright (C) 2013-2018, Casper da Costa-Luis, Google Inc., and Noam Yorav-Raphael.
- URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tqdm/tqdm/master/LICENCE
FFmpeg and mkvmerge
This software may also invoke mkvmerge or FFmpeg, if available.
FFmpeg is a trademark of Fabrice Bellard. mkvmerge is Copyright (C) 2005-2016, Matroska.
Certain distributions of PySceneDetect may include ffmpeg. See the thirdparty/LICENSE-FFMPEG file or visit [ https://ffmpeg.org ].